46-01 Codex: Craftworlds
- Organisation of Craftworld warhosts, along with the strategic disposition of Aeldari Craftworlds – this includes a breakdown of the colours, symbols and iconography of the worlds that remain, and the structure of their armies;
- Detailed background and heraldry of the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann and Alaitoc;
- Wanderers of the Stars: brief profiles of more Craftworlds – Altansar, Il-Kaithe, Lugganath, Iybraesil, Yme-Loc and Mymeara;
- The Doom of the Aeldari: a timeline of significant events both before and after the Fall; presented with the proviso that much knowledge has been lost, this concentrates largely on the Age of Survival with important battles and discoveries listed;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Aeldari army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
- Army abilities reflecting the Craftworld Aeldari’s methods of war on the tabletop,;
- The Forge of Vaul: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Craftworld Aeldari;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- A Lethal Elegance: rules for Battle-forged armies, including –
- Craftworld Attributes for the following Craftworlds: Biel-Tan, Ulthwé, Iyanden, Saim-Hann, Alaitoc;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits available for any Craftworld Aeldari commander;
- 5 Craftworld-specific Warlord Traits, for the 5 named above;
- 26 Stratagems, with 5 Craftworld-specific;
- Remnants of Glory: a selection of 13 rare weapons and artefacts;
- Rune Disciplines, allowing you to choose between Runes of Battle and Runes of Fate for your models with the Psyker keyword;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.