64-62 Age of Sigmar: Tempest's Eye
Tempest’s Eye is a city carved out of the rock of the gigantic Titanspear Mountain, a multi-level metropolis linked together by winch-lifts and cable carriages. The enemies of Order long ago learned to fear the warriors of the Aetherguard, who call Tempest’s Eye their home; as do the Tempest Lords, noble heroes who rule with stern benevolence.
Represent the city of Tempest's Eye in a Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Firestorm campaign quickly and easily with this set of 30 plastic miniatures, designed to represent the forces of Order that live there. Included:
- 1 Lord-Castellant: armed with a Castellant’s halberd and clutching a warding lantern, he comes with a loyal Gryph-hound;
- A set of Prosecutors: 6 models in total, which can be armed with either celestial hammers or stormcall javelins and sigmarite shield.
- A set of Tempest Lords Upgrades: used to upgrade the Prosecutors to represent the Tempest Lords Warrior Chamber, this set comprises Five Liberator Kite shields, Three Prosecutor Round shields, Eight Standard pauldrons, Six Paladin pauldrons and Five Paladin tilting plates;
- 1 Gyrocopter: complete with 4 different ancestor seals and 4 pilot options, this kit can also be optionally assembled as a Gyrobomber;
- 1 Warden King: standing atop an oath stone, he is armed with a rune weapon and ancestor shield;
- 2 sets of Irondrakes: 20 modes in total, these are armed with drakeguns, with their Ironwardens carrying a choice of drakegun, grudgehammer torpedo, a brace of drakefire pistols or a pistol and a cinderblast bomb.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.