After the Horsemen Rules
CONQUEST, WAR AND FAMINE OH MY!
And don’t forget Death. Commonly referred to as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse they rode through the land signaling the end of the world. What caused the end of mankind, the end game? Who knows? Who cares? The real question is…
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE HORSEMEN?
After the Horsemen takes place after mankind has broken down. How’d it happen? Who really cares? As one of the few people still alive it’s your goal to survive and thrive in this new world. While some view it as the end of the world a few think of it as a new beginning. Kind of like the glass being half empty or half full, it’s all how you look at it.
After the Horsemen includes:
- Three character classes for your character, Sheep, Pack Wolves or Lone Wolves, each with their own specific way to behave. After the Apocalypse things are so much simpler.
- Over forty Signatures and Skills that allows you to customize and differentiate your main character, your Star, you!
- A variety of items ranging from food to “luxury items, those things that make life worth living in these troubled times. Those things you have to collect to survive.
- Various weapons to insure that you get those items.
- A number of pre-generated Encounters and the how to info for designing your own.
- A light book keeping campaign system to link your adventures.
- After the Horsemen can be played solo or cooperatively, with all players on the same side, against the game mechanics. It can also be played head to head against your friends. After the Horsemen is compatible with All Things Zombie – Better Dead Than Zed and other Two Hour Wargames products.
Your SUV has a full of tank of gas and you’ve got food for a week or two. Weapons? You cleaned them, again, last night before saying your good-byes. You’re not sure which way to go but you know that it’s time to go. You start the engine and adjust your sunglasses, you’re off.
AFTER THE HORSEMEN THE GAME OF THE APOCALYPSE
(1) ATH is strictly a human centric PA game. No zombies, no aliens, no mutants, etc., just humans versus humans. If you’re looking for that sort of thing try All Things Zombies and 5150: New Beginnings, both are fully compatible with ATH.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.