Ancient Warfare Vol XIV Issue 1
Ancient Warfare XIV.1
Theme: Warfare in Hellenistic Asia Minor
- Michael Taylor, 'Crossroads of the Hellenistic world - The lynchpin'.
- Dan Powers, 'Perks of the Hellenistic mercenary life - No tax forever'.
- Joost Grefkens, 'The Galatian War and its aftermath - Romans and Gauls'.
- Kathryn Murphy, 'Deploying beasts in battle - The role of elephants in the Seleucid army'.
- Ollie Randall, 'The eunuch and the silver hoard - Philetaerus of Pergamon'.
- Ross Cowan, 'The downfall of a Roman blue-blood - Catiline's eagle'.
- Joanne Ball, 'The letter from Apion to his family (BGU II 423) - A Roman sailor writes home'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Eupolis of Athens and Greek "Old Comedy" - Laughing at battle'.
- Duncan B Campbell, 'Musical instruments in the Roman army - Blowing their own trumpet'.
- Adrastos Omissi, 'The problem of the many ranks - Depth, what is it good for?'.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.