Ancient Warfare XII.2
Theme: The Thracians and their kin
- Paul McDonnell-Staff, 'Untouched grave of a Thracian - A prince and his panoply'.
- Nicholas Wright, 'Putting the Paeonians in context - Down from the hills'.
- David Karunanithy, 'Paeonian and Agrianian shields - Examining the evidence'.
- Michael van Ginkel, 'Alexander's Thracian campaign - Into the mountains'.
- Alice König, 'Micro and macro battle narratives - Frontinus' Strategemata'.
- Duncan Head, 'Infantry archers at the Hydaspes - Coined Indians'.
- Christopher B. Zeichmann, 'Jesus and the demon named legion - For we are many'.
- Duncan B. Campbell, 'Tent-party or barrack room? - The contubernium'.
- Robert Vermaat, 'The Lepontius relief - A late Roman infantryman'.
- Tacticus, 'Technè Taktikè, part VII - A new style of ramming'.