Archipelago Core Game
Are you ready to take-on your discovery mission to the archipelago?
Each player takes on the role of an explorer and their team, mandated by a European nation to discover, colonize and profit from the archipelagos. These missions are supposed to happen diplomatically, by answering the needs of the local population as much as the regular demands from the continent. You'll have to respect the archipelago and its natives as otherwise, they'll begin to revolt and that might end up with a war for independence. That's not taking into account that among you a separatist and a pacifist might be hidden, who will both tip the scales toward revolt or peace, respectively!
Archipelago combines exploration, resource management, optimization, cooperation, strategy, negotiation, corruption, commerce, suspicion, alliances and betrayals, even a hint of investigation!
- Modular game with vast possibilities.
- A semi-cooperative game by Christophe Boelinger (Dungeon Twister, Space Pirates).
- The possibility of choosing the length of your game - from 30 minutes to 5 hours.
- Action wheel
- Cards: 30 secret objective, 15 trend, 48 evolution
- 25 hexagons
- 135 gold pieces
- 82 resource cubes
- Evolution track
- Interior and exterior market
- Board of active/revolting citizens
- Board of available workers
- 5 sets wooden tokens
- 4 ships
- 10 citizens
- Tokens: 5 action, game order, 13 market/port, 13 city/temple, 24 explorer
- 5 screens/game aids
- 2 objective sheets
- Rule book
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.