Batman Arkham City Escape
Batman: Arkham City Escape is a two-player game that pits Batman against all of his greatest foes as they try to escape Arkham!
In this game, one player represents Batman, and the other player represents the rogues gallery that Batman has fought in the past. The player controlling the Arkham inmates earns victory points by helping the villains escape Arkham, while the Batman player gains points by apprehending his rivals before they make it out of the city.
The first player to earn 10 Victory Points is the winner!
- One player will take on the role of Batman, and the other player will control all of Batman's villains! Each game is played out differently since the Arkham villains played during each game are selected randomly!
- There are 40 of Batman's enemies available to the villain player, each with special abilities exclusive to that character, and they will all be trying to escape the clutches of the Dark Knight!
- Utilize a variety of special gadgets available to Batman through his Utility Belt cards. Help the Dark Knight save iconic allies from his enemies, or if you're the villain, take hostages and earn bonus points if you can escape with them!
- Make use of gargoyles placed randomly around Arkham City to make your way across the game board and stop the Arkham villains’ escape!
- 126 Game Cards
- 1 Batman Utility Belt
- 12 Counters
- 1 Batman Mover
- 1 Base
- 1 Two-Sided Game Board
- 8 Six-Sided 16mm Dice
- 1 Six-Sided Oversized Die
- 1 Rulebook
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.