Battletech 25 Years of Art & Fiction
- An 8-page, detailed treatise on the evolution of the BattleTech/MechWarrior computer games and the creation one of the most successful franchises in history: from The Crescent Hawks Inception to MechWarrior 2, Virtual World Entertainment Cockpits to MechWarrior 4 and more!
- A 25-page bibliography detailing every rulebook, box set, scenario pack and more ever sold for BattleTech/MechWarrior by FASA, FanPro, WizKids or Catalyst Game Labs; an era stamp with each entry allows for easy time period identification.
- A universe timeline from the launching of Crippen Station in 2005 until the reformation of the shattered Free Worlds League in 3139
- 18 all new stories from best selling, perennial authors Michael Stackpole, Robert Charrette, William H. Keith, Loren L. Coleman and authors; stories set from the time of the Star League to the Succession Wars, Clan Invasion to The Dark Age.
- A look at a host of licensed products over the years, from comic books to the cartoon, toys to patches, and more.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.