Big Battles for Little Hands Rules
Big Battles For Little Hands is an introduction to the hobby of playing table top battles with miniatures. This is a fun, interesting and educational pastime for children of all ages. This hobby traces its roots to games played by H.G. Wells and Robert Louis Stevenson in their back yards in the early 20th Century. A tradition which has continued into the 21st Century.
As this book was meant to be a source book, a great deal of information has been packed into it.
- An introduction to miniature gaming
- A brief history of land warfare
- A primer on tactics
- Two complete sets of rules for playing games in miniature
- Includes Milk and Cookies Rules
- Includes Blood and Swash Rules
- Scenario games
- Guides to where to find figures or miniatures
- A painting guide
- And much more
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.