Bios: Genesis Second Edition
In Bios: Genesis, one to four players start as organic compounds shortly after Earth's formation, represented by up to three Biont tokens. The Amino Acids command Metabolism, the lipids create cells, the pigments control energy absorption and storage, and the nucleic acids control templated replication. Their goal is a double origin of life: first as Autocatalytic Life (a metabolic cycle reproducing, yet not replicating, its own constituents), and the second as Darwinian Life (an Organism using a template to replicate in an RNA world). Players can play cooperative, competitive, or solitaire.
• 60 Cards illustrated by Karim Chakroun with 100 extra commissioned artworks
• 16 oversized placards, for bacteria and refugia
• 48 disks representing catalysts, enzymes, and antioxidants
• 64 wooden cubes for manna & chromosomes
• 16 wooden domes for bionts (4 more than 1st edition)
• 12 six-sided dice, used for autocatalytic and Darwin rolls
• Rules and historical background, 68 pages
• Folding player aid
• Box (5" X 5" X 1.75")
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.