Blitzkrieg in the West WWII Game
In 1940, the German Wehrmacht shocked with world with their masterful execution of a revolutionary style of warfare, dubbed “Blitzkrieg”. The United Kingdom hastily deployed her forces in a desperate attempt to halt the German advance. Now you can re-create the intense battles between the British and German forces in the opening days of World War II!
- Adds British ground units and aircraft to the Art of Tactic system—nominated for an Origins Award in 2012! Fully compatible with all World War II Art of Tactic games and models.
- Includes modular game boards and terrain tiles to create countless battlefields.
- Unique simultaneous play mechanic keeps the action intense, and the rules easy to learn. Secret planning makes every turn tense and exciting!
- Includes highly detailed and historically accurate plastic models.
Designed by Konstantin Krivenko
- 21 plastic unit models (assembly required)
- Plastic fortification models
- 6 double-sided game boards
- 30 double-sided terrain hexes
- 6 plastic elevation tiles
- 21 unit cards
- Group cards
- Minefield cards
- 10 dice
- 2 waterbased markers
- Game rules
- Scenario booklet
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.