BRAB07 - Guards Armoured Recce Company
Your task as the commander of an armoured recce company is to secure the flanks of the main advance, check out side routes and exploit fractures in the German Line. The Cromwell IV tank brings together a combination of speed, reasonable armour, and a dual-purpose gun to tackle both enemy infantry and tanks while the Challenger A30 boasts the tank-busting 17 pdr gun loaded with new APDS ammunition.
|The Cromwell IV in Flames Of War|
The Challenger A30 in Flames Of War
|Name||Mobility||Front||Side||Top||Equipment and Notes|
|Challenger A30||Light Tank||6||4||1||Co-ax MG, Overloaded, Protected ammo, Tow hook.|
|OQF 17pdr gun (late)||32"/80cm||3||15||3+||No HE, Semi-indirect fire.|
|The Stuart VI in Flames Of War|
|The M10C 17pdr SP in Flames Of War|
- one Company HQ with two Cromwell IV
- two Cromwell Platoons with three Cromwell IV & one Challenger A30
- one Anti-tank Platoon with for M10C 17pdr SP
- one Reconnaissance Platoon with three Stuart VI
- one Destroyed Cromwell Objective
- one Destroyed Tiger Objective
- four Decal sheets
- one British Dice set
- one British Token set
- four Tank Stowage sprues
- thirty-four rare earth magnets
Designed by Evan Allen
Painted by James Brown, Jeremy Painter & Matt Parkes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.