Bravest Warriors - Co-operative Dice Gam
In the year 3085, four teenage heroes-for-hire and their pals warp through the universe to save adorable aliens and their worlds. When evil gets all fancy, they break that biz down... for hope!
In the Bravest Warriors Co-operative Dice Game, you take on the role of one of the Bravest Warriors or one of their bestest pals. Working together, you will overcome Events and Encounters using your Portals and Special Abilities. Can you earn enough Victory Points in time? With your smartest, sexiest friends by your side... and a bit of luck, your team can overcome all sorts of ri-donk-ulous challenges on your way to victory!
Score Victory Points by overcoming Encounters that you’ve seen in the Bravest Warriors episodes. The actual number of Victory Points needed to win depends on if you are playing Easy Mode (great for younger or new players) or Standard Mode. Set the difficulty to your level of skill!
When evil gets all fancy, they break that biz down… for hope!
Encounters require various symbols to beat. Those symbols are found on each of the custom dice. The 12 custom dice are divided up between the players as evenly as possible and each player rolls their own dice. However, once rolled the dice are pooled together to use as best you can as a team.
The easiest way to generate the symbols you need is to roll them! But if you don’t roll just what you need, you can play Portal cards (as seen in the Sugarbellies episode of the show) or by using your character’s Special Abilities. Conversion Portals, Re-Roll Portals, Gift Portals and more can make the difference between success and failure.
When you fail a challenge, the team will suffer a calamity and the Encounter is placed into the Failed! pile. If you fail five Encounters, you lose the game! If you run out of Portal cards, you lose the game! If too many Bravest Warriors get K.O.’d, you lose the game! But if you score enough Victory Points or use up all of the Event cards, your team wins the game!
Every game will provide oodles of tense moments, incredible comebacks, resource management, and lots of teamwork.
- Based on the animated series created by Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time)
- Set in the year 3085, the series follows four teenaged heroes-for-hire as they warp through the universe to save adorable aliens and their worlds using the power of their emotions.
- Featuring all new original co-operative game play. All players are rolling their dice at the same time every round, so there's no waiting for your turn.
- Play as Beth, Catbug, Chris, Danny, Impossibear, or Wallow
- Modifying Encounters with game-changing Events makes for thousands of combinations, keeping every game fresh
- Custom art and dice
- 12 Custom Dice
- 6 Oversized Character Cards
- 30 Encounter Cards
- 22 Event Cards
- 54 Portal Cards
- Scored, Failed, and Initiative tokens
- Plus a bunch of Hit Point tokens
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.