1289. To strengthen the borders of the Kingdom of France, King Philip the Fair decided to have a new castle built. For the time being, Caylus is but a humble village, but soon, workers and craftsmen will be flocking by the cartload, attracted by the great prospects. Around the building site, a city is slowly rising up.
Goal of the Game
The players embody master builders. By building the King’s castle and developing the city around it, they earn prestige points and gain the King’s favor. When the castle is finished, the player who has earned the most prestige wins the game.
- 1 board
- 1 white ‘bailiff’ cylinder and 1 white ‘provost’ disc
- 30 one denier coins and 10 five denier coins
- 30 ‘worker’ cylinders (6 for each color: blue, red, green, orange and black)
- 100 houses (20 for each color: blue, red, green, orange and black)
- 35 marker discs (7 for each color: blue, red, green, orange and black)
- 140 resources cubes (30 pink, purple, brown and gray cubes; 20 yellow cubes)
- 40 building tiles (6 neutral tiles, 8 wooden tiles, 9 stone tiles, 8 residential tiles, 9 prestige tiles)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.