In 3050, the true heirs of the lost Star League thunder forth from the depths of the far Periphery and carve deep into the quarreling Successor States. As the Clan juggernaut rolls across the coreward realms of the Inner Sphere, the House Lords scramble to shore up their defenses and devise some way to halt the invaders.
The Clan spear is aimed at the heart of human-occupied space. Do you possess the bold tactics and heroic courage to defeat warriors trained from birth to conquer? Or will you uphold Kerensky’s dream to cast aside the squabbling lords of the Inner Sphere and reignite the flame of the Star League?
BattleTech is the world’s greatest armored combat game, and now you can add the Clans! Inside this box you’ll discover epic clashes, dynamic characters, and a myriad of gaming experiences for any type of player: miniatures to RPG play, hobby painting to fiction, and beyond.
Clan Invasion includes everything you need to add Clans to your table.
Here is what’s inside:
- Five high-quality plastic miniatures – the reimagined Executioner, Timber Wolf, Nova, Grendel, and Adder OmniMechs;
- Two dice, exactly like those in A Game of Armored Combat;
- A 16-page Clan Primer, in the style of the BattleTech primer included with the recent box sets, but focused on the Clans;
- A Clan Rulebook, expanding on the A Game of Armored Combat rulebook and introducing new rules for the Clans, their OmniMechs, and the high-powered weapons they wield;
- A booklet of record sheets
- A 24-page novella featuring an all-new story told from the Clan point-of-view;
- Five pilot cards and five Alpha Strike cards, each double-sided;
- A revised reference card, updated with the rules and stats for Clan units;
- Two double-sided mapsheets featuring all-new battlefields;
- One sheet of die-cut, punch out cardboard playing pieces representing each of the five OmniMechs in the box, along with terrain from the mapsheets.