Conan RPG: Horrors of the Hyborian Age
Horrors of the Hyborian Age is the definitive guide to creatures inhabiting the dark tombs, ruined cities, forgotten grottos,dense jungles and sinister forests of Conans world. This collection of beasts, monsters, undead, weird races and mutants are ready to pit their savagery against the swords and bravery of the heroes of the Hyborean Age:
- A variety of creatures, such as wild animals, dinosaur and living plant horrors. Elementals, golems, sapient magic circles and other beings.
- Classic Monsters presented with a Howardian flair such as siren, vampire, lamia and mummy.
- Lovecraftian menaces such as Old Ones, colours from the Outer Dark, dimensional shamblers.
- The monstrous offspring of the serpent god Set.
- New creature qualities and abilities, rules for creating mutations and chimerical horrors.
- New Beast and and Beast Master archetypes and backgrounds.
This book requires the Robert E. Howard's Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed of Core Book to use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.