Coriolis RPG: The Third Horizon Core Rulebook
A new era is dawning in Coriolis: The Third Horizon. The signs are there, the Icons are whispering it. A new beginning - or a downfall. It`s time for you and your crew to make your own fate in the dark between the stars in Coriolis: The Third Horizon!
Coriolis is a science fiction role playing game set in a remote cluster of star systems called The Third Horizon. It is a place ravaged by conflict and war, but also home to proud civilizations, both new and ancient. Here, the so called First Come colonists of old worship the Icons, while the newly arrived Zenithians pursue an aggressive imperialistic agenda through trade and military power.
Crew a space ship and travel the Horizon. Explore the ancient ruins of the Portal Builders, undertake missions for powerful factions, and partake in the political intrigues on Coriolis station. From the Monolith in the jungles of Kua to the floating temples of Mira, the Horizon is yours to explore!
Coriolis: The Third Horizon was awarded the ENnies Judges’ Spotlight 2017 and is produced by the makers of critically acclaimed Mutant: Year Zero (six-time nominee and winner of a Silver ENnie for Best Rules 2015). Features:
- Create your unique player character – including skills, talents, gear, and relationships – in mere minutes.
- Fight fast and furious battles, praying to the Icons to overcome your enemies.
- Build and crew your ownspaceship, to explore the many star systems of the Third Horizon.
- Experience thrilling spaceship duels, using a game system that puts all player characters at the heart of the action.
- Take part in the intrigue between powerful factions on the majestic space station Coriolis.
- Uncover the mysteries of the Third Horizon, a rich tapestry of cultures that have settled the stars.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.