"Cuba prior to the revolution: Under turbulent circumstances, the villages of the island strive for independent wealth and influence.Who can buy and sell his products and goods on the domestic market profitably or take in the most on the trading ships?
Who can send the right delegate to parliament in order to influence the government legislative process, or erect distilleries, hotels and banks at the right moment to the benefit of his village? Whoever has accumulated the most victory points at the end of the game, wins. Players earn victory points by shipping merchandise from the harbor, but also by erecting and using buildings, and by abiding by the law.
- 1 gameboard
- 5 individual plantation boards
- 25 character cards, 5 each in 5 different playing colors
- 15 ship cards
- 1 starting player card with a plastic stand
- 24 small statute cards
- 25 building tiles
- 1 voting tile
- 1 veto tile
- 5 playing pieces, in 5 different playing colors
- 5 playing markers, in 5 different playing colors
- 54 product pieces, 18 each of 3 different types
- 30 goods pieces, 15 each of 2 different types
- 45 resource pieces, 15 each of 3 different types
- 60 coins in various denominations
- 6 black marking pieces
- 4 short rules sheets
- 1 rulebook
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.