Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG - The Empire of the East Sourcebook
Officially licensed by the estate of Fred Saberhagen, this hardcover sourcebook offers everything you need to play DCC RPG campaigns in the world of the Empire of the East. Inside you will find:
- Rules for magic tailored to the post-apocalyptic fantasy setting of the Changeling Earth, including new spells and summonings to enrich any DCC campaign
- Character options for adventuring in this world
- A discussion of demons, elementals, and monsters, including stats for creatures compatible with any DCC and MCC campaign
- Lost technology of the Golden Age of Man, and its effect on the Changeling Earth
- Statistics for all of the major characters from the trilogy, also usable as NPCs in any DCC or MCC campaign
- Two short low-level adventures to start your campaign
- And more!
Using this sourcebook requires the DCC RPG core rulebook. While this sourcebook contains all you need to play a campaign, Saberhagen’s novels are an invaluable resource in understanding the setting. We highly recommend you also read the Saberhagen Empire of the East series, available as a modern compilation or in the original three individual volumes, titled The Broken Lands, The Black Mountains, and Ardneh’s World (also published as Changeling Earth).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.