DUNGEONS AND ZOMBIES AFMBE
Swords, Sorcery, and Shambling!
Your chain mail armor clinks and rattles as you try unsuccessfully to creep into the underground tomb. The place smells horrid and if not for the dim light cast by the torches on the walls, you’d be helplessly blind.
You spin around, sword at the ready. Suddenly, a rat hurtles its mangy body across the floor. Ah, just a rat . . . just a rat.
The horrid smell grows stronger and more distinct. It’s the sickly sweet odor of rotting flesh . . . and death.
The walking dead close in on you and your trusty sword and shield don’t seem so potent anymore . . .
Welcome to fantasy roleplaying, AFMBE style! Think you can hang?
Dungeons and Zombies is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
- Complete character creation guidelines for making elves, dwarves, wizards, warriors, and any type of high fantasy character you can imagine.
- Expanded Metaphysics for use with fantasy characters,
- compatible with any Unisystem game.
- New Qualities, Drawbacks, and Skills uniquely suited to a high fantasy campaign.
- Four complete and detailed Deadworlds, from Arthurian to Tolkeinesque to Oriental, and guidelines on creating your own fantasy world!
- New archetypes, ready for play!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.