Fallout: The Post-Nuclear Roleplaying Game
Tabletop Storytelling in the Wasteland
In 2077, the storm of nuclear war reduced most of the planet was reduced to cinders. From the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise. A civilization you will shape. Welcome to the Wasteland. Welcome to the world of Fallout.
This 438-page hardbound rulebook features a gorgeous cover design evoking the iconic Vault-Tec jumpsuit. Inside, you will find rules and lore for roleplaying in the Fallout world, as well as concept art from the Fallout videogames. Utilizing Modiphius’ celebrated 2d20 cinematic role-playing system, the Fallout RPG will take players on an exciting journey into the post-apocalypse!
- Immerse yourself in the genre-defining setting with the official Fallout™ tabletop roleplaying game.
- Create your group of original characters, including vault dwellers, ghouls, super mutants, and even robots. Tell your own stories of survival in post-nuclear America using a host of non-playable characters and horrific mutated creatures.
- Use iconic weapons, armor, chems, and items translated straight from the video game. Scavenge the ruins of the old world and make your mark on the wasteland.
- Utilize the 2d20 System, roleplaying rules set that supports both story-led adventures and detailed gameplay. Use Action Points to power your incredible wasteland wanderers, and augment their actions with your fantastic Perks.
- Use an extensive catalogue of creatures and characters from the world of Fallout.
- Gamemasters can kick things off with story hooks immersed in the Fallout™ universe, roll and build random encounters from tables inside the book, and even randomly generate locations and loot for their players.
- 'With a Bang or a Whimper' 18 page introductory adventure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.