Felicity the Cat in the Sack
Cats have very different personalities: Some adorable and sweet, and some... not so much...
The object of the game is to acquire the best cats. Sometimes, you'll use a dog to chase away unwanted cats, but too many dogs are bad as they will just chase each other!
With their mice, players attempt to grab the famous Felicity: The Cat In The Sack. In the sack, there are both good and bad cats. Each player can also put a dog or rabbit into the sack instead of a cat, allowing players to bluff one another. At the end of the game, all good cats and mice count as positive points, but bad cats count against you! This is a clever auction game with many interesting decisions.
Awards & Honors
- 2011 Juego del Año Finalist
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Party Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Children's Board Game Nominee
- 2008 Golden Geek Best Card Game Nominee
- 2008 Fairplay À la carte Winner
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.