Field Command: Singapore 1942
The Battle of Singapore 1942 is one of the most historically significant battles during the Second World War. It demonstrates how a campaign can be won through thorough logistics preparation, daring strategic gambles, and tactical innovations.
Take on the role of the British, Australian or Japanese field commander during the Battle of Singapore 1942. Re-live the period with the historic "Fortress Singapore" scenario or try a different challenge through one of the hypothetical scenarios, such as "Operation Tiderace", the British retaking of Singapore island. Play with Situation cards, for added complexity, unpredictability, and realism.
Manage supplies. Defend strategic objectives. Decide the tactics for each combat engagement. Every game is different.
Will you live up to the challenge?
- 3 Full Campaigns & 04 Tactical Scenarios
- Unique Patent-Pending Combat Resolution System
- 11 Highly Detailed Model Types
- 2 Styles of Gameplay - Strategic & Tactical
- 9 Coloured Dice with 05 Unusual Dice Shapes
- Specially Formulated Plastic for Resilient Playpieces - No Fear of Breakage!
- 1 mapboard
- 1 combat board
- 3 fog-of-war screens
- 3 full scenario packs, consisting
- 8 deployment orders
- 3 supply-&-reinforcement orders
- 4 combat board unit charts
- 71 Infantry Units
- 22 Japanese Infantry
- 7 Japanese Imperial Guards
- 24 British Infantry
- 15 Australian Infantry
- 3 Volunteer Infantry
- 25 Artillery Units
- 7 Type 92 Battalion Gun
- 6 Ordnance QF 25 Pounder
- 12 Breech-Loading Fortress Gun
- 16 Armour Units
- 06 Type 97 Chi-Ha Light Tank
- 10 Bren Gun Carrier
- 10 Aircraft Units
- 4 Mitsubishi A6M “'Zero”'
- 2 Mitsubishi G4M “Betty”'
- 4 Hawker Hurricane Mk II
- 4 combat board scenarios
- 1 “Hall of Fame, Hall of Shame”card
- 49 control markers
- 80 supply tokens (also used as turn markers)
- 09 dice, consisting
- 2 four-sided dice
- 3 six-sided dice
- 2 eight-sided dice
- 1 ten-sided die
- 1 twelve-sided die
|Barcode #||WGF 001|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.