Fortress America, a board game of strategy and survival for two to four players, imagines a not-too-distant future in which war has once again encircled the globe. This updated version of the 1986 classic features beautifully crafted components (including over 300 detailed plastic figures), thrusting players into a frightening geopolitical scenario.
In Fortress America, the United States must defend itself from three deadly invading armies: the Asian People’s Alliance from the West, the Central American Federation from the South, and the Euro-Socialist Pact from the East. Players take on either the role of the United States, struggling to protect itself from foreign threats, or the role of one or more of the invading armies, fighting battle after battle to acquire important territories.
- An updated version of a classic 1986 title from Milton Bradley's Gamemaster Series
- Places one player (as the U.S.) against up to three others (playing a coalition of allied governments)
- Features aesthetic and thematic updates as well as an optional variant, but leaves the classic game experience unchanged
- Includes over 300 detailed plastic figures, 50 cards, 100 tokens and markers, 13 custom dice, and more
- Developed by Kevin Wilson, based on an original design by Michael Gray (winner of 1986
- Charles S. Roberts award)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.