Heavy Gear Blitz Black Talon Return to Cats Eye B&W print
Black Talon - Return to Cat's Eye
Aftershocks and political fallout from the Interpolar War and the destruction of Peace River have left Terra Nova reeling. With Earth identified as the culprit, Terra Nova's governments have resolved to never to be caught off guard again and the Black Talon program was formed for the purpose of being sent off planet to recon Earth’s former colony worlds. Their first mission is the gate world Caprice, with its orbital fleet yards that were the staging grounds for the first attack on Terra Nova. They have the training and equipment with which to observe and sabotage Earth's Colonial Expeditionary Force (CEF) wherever opportunities arise and gain new allies whenever possible.
But it was not enough. The CEF is hell-bent on recapturing control of the colonies and has the largest fighting force in human history. War is coming, a war beyond anything that we've seen before. The fate of Terra Nova is held by an elite few, and they shall determine the fate of mankind.
Black Talon, Return to Cat’s Eye includes full army lists for Earth's Colonial Expeditionary Force, Caprician Forces and Terra Nova's own Black Talons. Also included within this book:
- Full backgrounds on all three armies presented in the book.
- Options for Terra Novan Armies post TN1940.
- Additional terrain and table effect rules for battlefields across the galaxy.
- A continued timeline covering from where Locked & Loaded left off to the beginning of the Battle for Terra Nova.
- An overview of the opening stages of the Battle for Terra Nova.
- Newly re-organized Datacards for all variants to date, for easier play.
- Rules and Guidelines for uneven Threat Value games and story-driven engagements.
- Painting Guide for the new forces.
This Black & White book is a 124 page supplement for Heavy Gear Blitz! Locked & Loaded, and requires it for use. Also requires a few six-sided dice and Dream Pod 9 miniatures.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.