Line of Fire Magazine #7
Included in Line of Fire #7 are five new World at War scenarios, two of which complete Arrigo Velicogna’s three-part serial WaW modulette, Munich’s Highway; plus two Mark Walker-designed scenarios that take place on a new, and included, 8.5” x 11” Bremerhaven City Map; and in “Counterpunch” by Ralph Ferrari, US REFORGER units and British reserves take on emboldened Soviet Formations west of the Rhine. (Note: the WaW scenarios use counters from all three WaW modules.)
For the die-hard LnL fan, there are two scenarios depicting action from Operation Torch in Morocco in 1942, both played on a new, and included, 8.5” x 11” Desert Map. Join the Americans from the 9th Infantry Division as they get their first taste of combat against the Vichy French defending the Kasbah in Mehdia, or engage in a duel of light tanks—M5A1 Stuarts against Renault R-35s—on the road from Rabat. (Note: Both LnL scenarios use counters from Band of Heroes, Heroes of the Blitzkrieg and Noville.)
Line of Fire #7 is completed by:
- Articles by Jeff Schulte on designing WaW scenarios and a recap of the 2009 WaW: Eisenbach Gap tournament at WBC.
- An in-depth preview of LnL: Heroes of the Gap by Pete Abrams.
- A Battle Report by Pete Atack on the Heroes of the Blitzkrieg scenario “Fighting the Hedgehogs.”
- Plus interviews with game designer Brian Train (Summer Lightning) and with four of the artists that make LnLP’s game components and publications stand out from all the rest.
- A Terrain Effects Chart for the new WaW Bremerhaven City Map.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.