Lock 'n Load Dark July
Dark July depicts the battles fought west of Prochorovka between 10-12 July, 1943. The map/s covers the famed Hill 252.2, the Soviet trenchs to the east, and the Oktiabrski State Farm to the north. We won't make grandiose claims about their meter-to-meter accuracy, but believe they faithfully replicate the two kilometer by one kilometer rectangle.
The 22" x 34" mounted map is comprised of two 22" x 17" maps that are placed side by side. The maps are not geomorphic, but this configuration does allow gamers to only use the map needed when less than the entire 22" x 34" layout is required. Dark July includes new rules for anti-tank mines, low wheat, and much more.
Dark July is not a complete game. This is an expansion and requires Band of Heroes and Not One Step Back to play all six of its scenarios.
The Game Ships With:
- Two 22" x 17" mounted, historical maps. Placed together they form a 22" x 34" mega map.
- 85 nasty counters including PzIII Schurzen, Elephant, SS assault troops, and AT Mines.
- Player's Aid Card with expanded sequence of play and all terrain types found in Dark July.
- 6 Scenarios. Five on the historical map, and one further north.
- Dark July is an expansion. You must own Band of Heroes and Not One Step Back to play.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.