Medieval Warfare Magazine Vol IX Issue 3
Medieval Warfare IX.3
Theme: The 1527 Sack of Rome
- Peter Konieczny, ''Hell itself was a more beautiful sight' - The 1527 Sack of Rome'.
- Alexander Brondarbit, 'The final clash of the Wars of the Roses - The Battle of Stoke Field'.
- Ilana Krug, 'Medieval military logistics - The practicalities of managing an army'.
- Randall Moffett, 'The Tercios - Sixteenth-century infantrymen'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'Where there's smoke, there's fire - The Arquebus'.
- Mollie Madden, 'How to succeed in a Chevauchée - The Black Prince raids in France in 1355'.
- Michael S.Fulton, 'The 'Turkish' trebuchet - Stolen technology or invented terminology?'.
- Peter Konieczny, 'A medieval parody of warfare - The Battle of Anesin'.
- Cait Stevenson, 'Sacking Liège - The arbitrary side of medieval warfare'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Ivan the Terrible - Medieval Russia on screen, part 1'.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.