Medieval Warfare IX.6
Theme: Warfare in medieval Iceland
- Terri Barnes, 'Iceland during the middle ages - Land of fire and ice'.
- John P. Sexton and Andrew Pfrenger, 'Stories of kings and farmers - The sagas of Iceland'.
- Beth Rogers, 'Daily life in medieval Iceland - The tale of Gunnar and Hallgerdur'.
- Oren Falk, '"Ekki er mark at draumum" (dreams leave no marks) - The Battle of Ørlygsstadir'.
- Beñat Elortza, 'Naval warfare in Iceland - The Battle of Floabardagi'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'War snake and widow-maker - The Viking sword'.
- James Blake Wiener, 'Burgundian booty and the rise of the Swiss - The Battle of Grandson'.
- Randall Moffett, 'In the service of Cnut the Great - The king's thegn'.
- Nicolás Agrait, 'Trying to overcome an impregnable city - The sieges of Algeciras'.
- Paul M. Aitchison, 'The Norman conquest & religious symbolism - Having God on your side'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Modern viewing platforms and medieval warfare - A new take on the old'.