Medieval Warfare Magazine Vol X Issue 5
Medieval Warfare X.5
Theme: Siege warfare in the Middle Ages
- Steve Tibble, 'The hidden Crusader super-weapon - Italian combat engineers'.
- Beñat Elortza, 'The evolution of sieges in Scandinavia, ca 950-1300 - From palisades to donjons'.
- Steven Isaac and Laurence W. Marvin, 'Siege warfare in the Middle Ages - Ten ways to conquer a castle'.
- Alice Isabella Sullivan, 'Divine assistance in Byzantium and beyond - Defending Constantinople'.
- Murray Dahm, 'The Battle ok Pinkie Cleugh - Scotland's darkest day'.
- Randall Moffett, 'Crossbows and shields - The Italian militiaman'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'For throwing long darts... which terrified - The springily'.
- Noah Tetzner, '"I greet the sword's honed edge" - The Vikings and death'.
- Vicky McAlister, 'When you need your fortifications done quickly - The ringwork castle'.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.