What's in this Issue?
• The cover features The Borders of Mirkwood: using Wargames Atlantic figures in Oathmark, a painting and a Q&A about the company and what they’re plan next! Plus there’s a free sprue of five Halflings right on the front cover.
• Command Decision: Peninsular Winter mini-campaign.
• Viking Steel! rules for raiding
• Messin’ with the kid: Oathmark for historical gaming.
• Rio Grande: Texas in 1839 part 3
• Big Bethel: more scenarios from the American Civil War
• Send 3 and 4 pence: Don’t fear the reaper.
• Practical Wargames Scenery: A Elder Scrolls build is concluded.
• Club Spotlight: Farnborough Wargames Society.
• Last Word by the men from Rapid Fire.
• All the usual news and reviews.
||Warners Group Publications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review