Napoleon at Leipzig 5th Edition
1813: War of Liberation, Part IV - Oct. 14th to 19th
Napoleon at Leipzig is a comprehensive game with a proven track record of excellent re-playability, among the most popular Napoleonic wargames of all time with 20,000 copies in print across the first 4 editions. Now it has a bigger playing area and more manpower for both sides, all working within a smooth and efficient engine of 19th-century warfare.
Surprises to this edition
- Eleven additional hexrows of terrain - added to the top of the north and bottom of the south maps - provides 25% additional maneuver room for the armies.
- The reason Napoleon didn't build additional bridges for his army to escape - his Pontoon train was blocked from reaching Leipzig (This is covered by a card).
- Liebertwolkwitz, Epic Cavalry Battle, 14 Oct.
- Wachau-Möckern, Fire on Two Fronts, 16 Oct.
- Leipzig, Triple Envelopment, 17-18 Oct.
- NEW! Hanau, Grande Armée in Retreat, 29-30 Oct
During the retreat after Leipzig one Bavarian and one Austrian corps were sent to block Napoleon's escape.
Map Scale: 480 meters/hex
Time Scale: 1 hour/turn
Troop Scale: 400-800 men/strength point
Each Approach to Battle game lasts about 20 turns. The Full campaign lasts one week - over 50 turns!
- Two 22” x 34” maps and one 17" x 22" map
- 560 counters
- 100 cards
- 2 rulebooks
- 20 player aids
- Hanau includes a 17" x 22" map, additional Bavarian and Austrian brigades.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.