Peter Bogdasarian's Tank On Tank
June 6, 1944.
The Allies land in Normandy to liberate France from German rule. The liberation however, won't be an easy road. From D-Day at Omaha Beach, through the battle for Normandy, the Allies will fight the Germans tooth and nail, bayonet and rifle, tank on tank.
February 13, 2010.
Tank on Tank is a new Peter Bogdasarian design. A smaller game that can be learned in less than five minutes and played during a lunch break, Tank on Tank depicts tactical ground combat in Europe in the latter years of World War II.
- The scale? It doesn't really matter in Tank on Tank, let's just call it tactical.
- The units? Tank on Tank includes Shermans, Wolverines, Priests, Tigers, Mark IVs, as well as the infantry and anti-tank guns that fought alongside them.
- If you've been looking for a simple game to scratch that tactical itch, or something to introduce a young tactician to war gaming, Tank on Tank might be the answer.
- Two 8.5" x 11" game maps depicting typical European terrain.
- 40 colorful playing pieces.
- Rules and scenario booklet.
- Players' Aid card and dice.
- Everything tucked neatly into a sharp-looking, shrink-wrapped tuck box.
Solitaire Playability: 7/10.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.