Phil Pritchard's Lensman
Plan! Explore! Conquer! Destroy! Liberate!
Phil Pritchard's Lensman is a game of interstellar conflict! Explore and colonize space on the beautiful strategic map. Transfer play to the tactical map to chase your opponent through one of the many detailed star systems. Close in on a heavily industrialized planet complete with orbital fortresses. But plan wisely, or it will be your planets under attack! And remember that exploration and economic expansion are essential to victory.
First published in 1969, this updated edition of Phil Pritchard's Lensman is completely revised for the modern gamer while retaining the unique gameplay of the original.
- 1 strategic map, double-sided, 17" x 22", puzzle-cut
- 1 tactical map, paper, approximately 30" x 30"
- 4 sheets of die-cut counters, double-sided
- 13 sides of charts and tables
- Introductory Game rulebook
- Standard and Ultra Game rulebook
- Replica of original rulebook
- forms and playaids (in Introductory Game rulebook)
- 1 die
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.