The year is 1892. The bank at Repentance Springs has been robbed. Many good citizens, including Sheriff Anton Dreyfus and school-marm Sue Daggett, were brutally slain as the gang shot its way, whooping and hollering, out of town. Colonel Ned McReady and his men are tasked with bringing Jack Colty - a man so mean he’d steal a fly from a blind spider, or a coin off a dead man’s eyes - and his gang to justice.
- Perfectly thematically balanced card game set in the Wild West
- Each player has their own unique deck of cards with unique possibilities
- Several winning conditions for each player: requires different tactics and different methods of play
- Short texts and clear symbols on the cards make the game easy and clear to play
- Cards feature beautiful illustrations and have titles that could have been lifted directly from a western movie, such as : “Let’s shoot our way outta here“ and “Chew on this, gringo!”
- A lot of direct player interaction and high replayability
- 1 Colonel McReady deck with 62 cards
- 1 Colty gang deck with 62 cards
- 16 Bandit character cards
- 5 Battlefield cards
- 1 Derail the Train card
- 1 Mexican Border card
- 14 Mexican Border tokens
- 6 True Grit (extra life) tokens
- 6 Power tokens
- 1 Turn marker
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.