The alien menace descends upon the SDF-1 in droves. You, your friends, and the might of Robotechnology are the only things that stand between them and seventy thousand innocent civilians. Do not expect to make it home. Do not expect to see your friends again. Do whatever it takes to ensure humanity’s future.
As the cockpit of your VF-1A slowly closes, you hear a small hiss of the compartment pressurizing. The elevator slowly raises. At first all you see is the void of deep space. Then, you see the flight deck. Ahead of you a large swarm of Zentraedi Pods races toward your home. Luckily, you have friends. They will watch your back, or at least, console your love if you don’t make it home. Now is your time to do you job. You have a two protoculture driven engines, 200 rounds of exploding ammo, and three transformable modes.
Play as an iconic Robotech Hero, or build your own. Choose from the following careers:
- Pilot: Take control of your very own Veritech fighter. Or play as the Zentraedi and take on the RDF!
- Entertainer: Do what you do best – keep people happy and confuse the enemy as you dazzle onstage.
- Spy: No one knows your real name or your real purposes. Are you helping your friends, or just using them?
- Marine: Pilots get the glory, but ground pounders have all the fun. Hey marines have Destroids too!
- Technician: Play as a scientist, doctor, or mechanic. Solve the problems that no one else can solve.
- Officer: Control your very own Naval Vessel, or help command the SDF-1.
- Volunteer: You have chosen a cause, and wish to help. What does a civilian like you bring to the table?
The Robotech: Macross Saga RPG is 264 pages of amazing full color art goodness. Fans of Robotech will not be disappointed. Along with the rules, is a 50 page Scenario section that outlines the entire Robotech: Macross Saga. Take action along with your favorite heroes or villains, or play as them. The unique system allows for personal level, mecha level, and naval level action. Take on conflicts and drama to secure your future and get the SDF-1 home. Every turn, with every action, you have something interesting to do.
- 264 Page, Full Color Hardback Book
- Play as your favorite Macross Saga Character, or make up your own.
- Pilot any Mecha, Vehicle, or Naval Vessel from the Macross Saga.
- 150+ Original Art Images!
- Written by Jeff Mechlinski & Bryan Young
Along with the amazing art and scenarios are short stories about the Robotech Universe. Immerse yourself in the fiction.