The Empire of the Moon faces many threats. The Rift has reopened, providing passage for the creatures that
have lurked in Shadow for millennia. But the danger also comes from within as the Emperor, son of the Moon, is getting old, and his formerly loyal lords are now trying to seize power. These aspiring clan lords will make their appeal to the warriors known as ninjas, adepts of the way of Shinobi. The clans are prepared for war!
As a lord with a thirst for power, in Shinobi WAT-AAH! you intend to place your honorable posterior on the imperial throne. Your plan is to appeal to the large clans of ninjas, who will empower you to impose your military strength upon your enemies. To put it simply, your goal is to put a big WAT-AAH! in your enemies’ faces!
Shinobi WAT-AAH! includes two game modes
- The Grasshopper Mode lets you get started right away in the art of Shinobi with short games.
- The Grand Master Mode will train you over the course of three rounds, leading up to a most surprising ultimate confrontation!
Game Play Overview
Each player receives a hand of cards. The goal is to recruit clans with the most powerful ninjas. On your turn, you take 3 actions:
- Recruit (draw one ninja from the pile and add it to your hand) or be corrupt (flip over the top card from the draw pile, add as many cards as its value +2 from the draw pile to your hand, then add the corrupted card to your Corruption pile)
- Place cards (optional) face up in front of you to start a new clan or to reinforce an existing one. You start a new clan by playing 2 to 4 cards of the same color. Playing 2 triggers the clan’s effect, while playing 3 or 4 triggers a more powerful version of the same effect. To reinforce a clan, add 1 to 3 new ninjas of the same color, or a powerful Yokai (wildcard). There can never be more than 4 ninjas and Yokai in the same clan.
- Discard a card from your hand.
The game ends immediately when a player places their fourth clan.
Each players scores the sum of their ninjas’ strength, minus the total sum of the values of the cards in their Corruption pile. The player with the most points wins.
- Simple yet aggressive gameplay.
- 2 game modes for short sessions, or more strategy.
- Incredible artwork by Naïade.
- 94 large Shinobi cards
- 10 Shadow Temple cards
- 10 Imperial Court cards
- 5 Boss cards
- 1 Emperor’s Pet token
- 4 Ninja Master tokens
- 48 shuriken-shaped Ninja pawns
- 1 game board
- 1 rulebook
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.