Snorta! The wild game of moos, meows, and more! The Party Game where everyone is an animal...or at least sounds like one! Get ready for laughter as your friends and family suddenly start sounding like they were born in a barn!"
In Snorta each player is given a plastic farm animal (cute cartoonishly-designed ones by John Kovalic). In a "sound-off" everyone makes their animal's sound, then hides it in their barn. All the animal cards are passed out. Each player quickly flips over cards into a face-up pile in front of them, going around the circle. When a card placed down matches one of the cards already on the table, those two players rush to say the animal sound of the other player. (You don't make the noise of the animal ON the card.) It's hard to remember everyone's animal under pressure, so this speed and memory game is lively and funny to play. If you say the other player's sound first, you give them all the cards you've flipped onto the table in front of you. They then add them to the bottom of their hand. The first person to get all the cards out of their hand is the winner.
- 2007 Årets Spill Best Party Game Winner
- 2007 Årets Spill Best Party Game Nominee
- 2006 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Winner
- 2006 Vuoden Peli Family Game of the Year Nominee
- 2006 Games Magazine Best New Party Game Winner
- 2006 Årets Spil Best Family Game Winner
- 2005 Spiel des Jahres Kinderspiel Recommended
- 2005 Kinderspielexperten "5-to-9-year-olds" Nominee
- 2005 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Childgame Nominee
- 2005 Deutscher Lernspielpreis "6 years and up" Winner
- 2005 Deutscher Lernspielpreis "6 years and up" Nominee
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.