What will be your strategy...produce or buy?
Based in an imaginary world where England has been transformed into a Steampunk atmosphere. Your goal? Build factories, using workers who produce a substance known as Spyrium. Producing Spyrium in one factory, then processing it in the next results in victory Points.
An alternative to producing Spyrium is buying it, however, players will need to work very hard to purchase the rare and expensive commodity.
Only those who succeed from the beginning of the game to increase their income or workers will manage to offer the most lucrative factories will win!
- Circular type game play where players decide when to change phases.
- Great care has be given in the creation of the artwork.
- 1 game board
- 35 workers (7 of each color)
- 20 discs (4 of each color)
- about 50 Spyrium crystals
- 24 tokens (numbered 1, 2, and 3 (8 of each number))
- 36 coins of £1, and 10 of £5
- 10 Bonus tokens (2 of each color)
- 1 First player card
- 7 Event cards
- 7 Technique cards
- 17 Character cards
- 35 Building cards
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.