Tabletop Gaming Magazine Issue 21
- Pathfinder: Second Edition: The fantasy RPG is taking its first big step forward with some big improvements, but can it keep up with Dungeons & Dragons? Lead designer Jason Bulmahn tells us more.
- Western Legends: Rewrite history and make yourself an icon of the Wild West in this massive open-world adventure. We saddle up with the game’s creators to go on a ride through its incredible sandbox.
- A Gamer’s Travel Guide: If you’re headed off on holiday this summer, don’t miss our essential tips on which games to pack and how to help your cardboard survive the baking heat or a dip in the pool.
- Red Alert: Legendary wargame designer Richard Borg blasts off with his sci-fi successor to the historical Commands & Colors strategy series. He reveals the space-age advancements in store for players and his plans for galactic domination.
- My Little Scythe: The father-daughter team behind this year’s most adorable game – a reimagining of strategy smash hit Scythe – show us around their magical world.
- Plastic Fantastic: It’s an indispensible part of almost every game, but plastic is also one of the biggest threats to an increasingly fragile environment. We explore eco-friendly alternatives to the wonder material and learn how game makers are doing what they can to ensure playing doesn’t come at a price.
- Warhammer: Age of Sigmar – Soul Wars
- Starship Samurai
- Call of Cthulhu: Masks of Nyarlathotep
- Black Orchestra
- The Grimm Forest
- Princess Jing
- Endless Pass: A Viking Saga
- Banquet Royal
- Lucidity: Six-Sided Nightmares
- A Tale of Pirates
- Hannibal & Hamilcar
- When in Rome
- Star Wars: Han Solo Card Game
- Genesys: Realms of Terrinoth
- Marvel Contest of Champions: Battlerealm
- Robit Riddle: Storybook Adventures
Plus much more!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review