Task Force Zeta: Flesh and Steel
The Task Force Zeta: Flesh and Steel Fleet Pack pits the forces of mankind's United Colonies against the Cyberon, a race of mechanical constructs, in sweeping fleet engagements across the known universe. This Fleet Pack includes:
- A background history that describes the basic setting and the conflicts of the First and Second Wars between the United Colonies and the Cyberon
- Data Cards for 37 capital and escort vessels, along with a dozen fighter and shuttlecraft types, in a new data card format
- A section with basic descriptions of each ship and fighter class included in this Fleet Pack, along with availability charts for fighting pick-up games with 'historically accurate' forces
- A short selection of special rules to better reflect this universe (that can also be adopted for any game of Task Force Zeta)
- Two battle scenarios
- Two Tactical Campaign Games, including a CG map, terrain notes for each of the 22 star systems on the map, and the addition of simple resource management to replace fleet losses during a Tactical CG
- Suggestions on where to find appropriate miniatures to better reflect the vessels of the combatants on your tabletop.
Task Force Zeta: Flesh and Steel is not a stand-alone product. Ownership of Task Force Zeta: Ships of the Line and Task Force Zeta: Fleet Auxiliaries is necessary to fully utilize the materials found in this book.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.