Task Force Zeta Vol 1 - Ships of the Lin
Task Force Zeta Volume One: Ships of the Line
Task Force Zeta is a game of starship combat set in any future you wish to imagine! Fight ship-on-ship duels with the enemy or engage entire fleets in battles of 50-60 ships per fleet - and finish the battle in anywhere from 30 minutes to an afternoon's gaming time.
The rulebook is divided into easy-to-learn sections and uses a form of programmed instruction, allowing players to apply newly-learned rules sections over the course of seven scenarios - begin playing the game in as little as 15 minutes!
Task Force Zeta Volume One: Ships of the Line includes:
- Basic, Inertial, and Gravitic starship movement drives;
- Eleven distinct weapons classes, each having a different effect against the enemy's six different types of ship's armor and shields;
- Four basic types of torpedoes and drones;
- Integrated Electronic Warfare rules that are simple to execute but leave players with difficult choices each turn;
- A simple Power Management option to adjust each ship's combat, defense, and movement capabilities.
- Support for fighters and carrier operations;
- Multiple optional rules;
- A couple dozen ship and fighter designs for use in the enclosed scenarios;
- Complete construction rules that allow for literally hundreds of basic fighter and ship hull configurations - before adding systems and weapons.
- On-line support in the form of free fleet list downloads for fleets from popular SciFi media sources and select miniatures manufacturers;
- Lots of decompressive, explosive fun!
Task Force Zeta scales combat at 1 miniature equals one ship or a squadron of fighters or shuttles.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.