Selected Stories and Essays Concerning the Blasphemous Tome of the Mad Arab
Although skeptics claim that the Necronomicon is a fantastic tome created by H. P. Lovecraft, true seekers into the esoteric mysteries of the world know the truth: the Necronomicon is the blasphemous tome of forbidden knowledge written by the mad Arab, Abdul Alhazred. Even today, after attempts over the centuries to destroy any and all copies in any language, some few copies still exist, secreted away.
Within this book you will find stories about the Necronomicon, different versions of the Necronomicon, and two essays on this blasphemous tome.
Now you too may learn the true lore of Abdul Alhazred.
Table of Contents
- Introduction by Robert M. Price
- The Terrible Parchment by Manly Wade Wellman
- Dr. Xander's Cottage by Martin D. Brown
- The Mantle of Graag by Frederick Pohl, Henry Dockweiller, & Robert A.W. Lowndes
- Settler's Wall by Robert A.W. Lowndes
- The Howler In The Dark by Richard L. Tierney
- Demons of Cthulhu by Robert Silverberg
- The Castle in the Window by Steffan B. Aletti
- Concerning the Forthcoming Inexpensive Paperback Translation of the Necronomicon of Abdul Alhazred by John Brunner
- The Adder by Fred Chappell
Versions of the Necronomicon
- Preface to the Al-Azif by L. Sprague deCamp
- John Dee's Necronomicon: A Fragment by Frank Belknap Long
- The Dee Translation, by Lin Carter
- The Sussex Manuscript, by Fred L. Pelton
- Why Abdul Alhazred Went Mad, by D.R. Smith
- History of the Necronomicon, by H.P. Lovecraft
- The Life of the Master, by David T. St. Albans
- A Critical Commentary Upon the Necronomicon, by Robert M. Price
- and more...
SECOND EDITION. Robert M. Price ed.; Illustrated by Earl Geier, Andy Hopp, David Pudelwitts; Cover by Steven Gilberts. 576 pages, illustrated. Trade Paperback.
|Barcode #||CHA 6034|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.