The Order of the Stick #4 - Don't Split the Party
Here's what the book contains:
- All of the comics from #485 to #672, inclusive.
- More than 15 bonus comics, including two all-new deleted scenes: "Elan's Underwater Adventure" and "Get Roy".
- Ten pages of author commentary which will be horribly misquoted to support the more outlandish fan theories.
- A special dedication to Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson, creators of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Preface by Roy Greenhilt.
- A recap of events-to-date by Belkar Bitterleaf.
- Printed on 50% recycled paper.
The next stage of the stick figure action-comedy-drama-fantasy saga is here at last, and it's just waiting for you to add it to your growing collection of fine The Order of the Stick trade paperbacks.
Author and Illustrator: Rich Burlew
Format: 272 pages, full color
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.