The Rifter Magazine Issue: #77
The Rifter® #77
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Rifts®, Splicers® and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #77 Highlights:
- Rifts® source material.
- Heroes Unlimited™ “official” source material – by Kevin Siembieda.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – city adventure setting and source material by Ian Herbert.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Six, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues and more secrets and dangers are revealed as the story reaches its climax.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Michael “Madman” Leonard.
- 96 pages – Cat. No. 177.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.