Time Stories (Base Game)
Become a temporal agent in a narrative decksploration game
We have now mastered time travel, but faults and paradoxes threaten the very fabric of the universe.
The T.I.M.E. Agency has been created to prevent their appearance and protect humanity.
Welcome all of you.
As temporal agents, you and your team will be sent into different worlds or realities, into the bodies of other beings (or “receptacles”). You will control these receptacles to fulfill the missions given to you.
Communicate and collaborate to triumph over the perils standing in your path.
Carefully observe the scenes shown on the board before acting.
Complete your mission as quickly as possible. Know that you can attempt the mission as many times as necessary.
Each Tachyon Insertion allows us to send your mind into the receptacles, but it costs the agency a small fortune, so don’t disappoint us!
- T.I.M.E Stories is a narrative board game.
- Players will live adventures in various worlds, through the eyes and characteristics of their character.
- They will have to fight, search, discuss, and be clever and convincing to the characters they meet… and sometimes even the other agents.
- Each player will be able to include the dose of “roleplay” they want into the character they’ll have chosen. But they will also need to optimize their actions.
- Each scenario contains a new world, new characters, new rules, and new surprises.
- The basic box contains the T.I.M.E Stories system and the Asylum scenario.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.