TransAmerica is a simple railway game. Each player has a set of five cities strung across the U.S. that need to be connected by rail. Players place either one or two rails each turn. The game ends when the first player completes a connected route between their five cities. The player who can make the best use of the other players' networks is generally victorious.
- 2003 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
- 2003 Mensa Select Winner
- 2003 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
- 2002 Spiel des Jahres Nominee
- 2002 Spiel der Spiele Hit für Familien Recommended
- 2002 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Foreign Game for Beginners Winner
- 2002 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Foreign Game for Beginners Nominee