Vietnam Divisional Fire Supp. - VPABX09
Divisional Fire Support (VPABX09)
Equipped with an array of different armaments for a diverse number of roles; the PAVN Divisional Support was armed with equipment that was either Chinese copies of Soviet equipment or actual Soviet-made weapons.
For example, the Type B10 82mm recoilless gun was Soviet-made and much more modern than the WWII-era 75mm examples used at the regiment level and provided a better anti-tank capability. While the Type 53 120mm mortar were copies of the Soviet 120-BM-38 heavy mortar and were capable of firing a round more powerful than the American 105mm howitzer.
Perhaps no piece of equipment was more important than the ZPU-1 14.5mm gun, more powerful than the Type 54 12.7mm Anti-aircraft machine-gun. These guns posed even more of a threat to the helicopters the American forces relied upon for mobility, firepower and supply.
|The AK47 Assault Rifle Team in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The ZPU-1 14.5mm Gun in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 65 82mm Recoilless Gun in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 53 120mm Mortar in Flames Of War Vietnam|
- one Divisional Mortar Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- three Type 53 120mm mortars with crew & one optional Observer AK47 Assault Rifle team
- one Divisional Recoilless Gun Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- three Type 65 82mm recoilless guns with crew
- one Anti-air Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- three ZPU-1 14.5mm guns with crew
- one Small two-hole base
- three Small three-hole bases
- six Medium four-hole bases
- six Large six-hole bases
Figures designed by Anton Ducrot
Painted by Mark Hazell
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.