Vietnam Infantry Battalion HQ - VPABX06
Infantry Battalion HQ (VPABX06)
The basic unit of the People’s Army was an infantry battalion called a Tiểu Đoàn Bộ Binh (pronounced thee-ow doh-ahn boh beeng), or just a Tiểu Đoàn (or đBB for short). The battalion commander was a Thiếu Tá or Major, but was usually referred to in typical revolutionary fashion as a D Trưởng or D Leader (after the code for a battalion, ‘D’).
This box set contains all of the models required to field a complete PAVN Infantry Battalion HQ for the as well as three optional HMG Nests allowing you to field a complete Infantry Batallion HQ with or without the HMG Nest upgrade.
|The AK47 Assault Rifle Team in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 57 HMG in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The HMG Nest in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 52 75mm Recoilless Gun in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 53 82mm Mortar in Flames Of War Vietnam|
- one Company Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- one 2iC Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- one Machine-gun Platoon with three Type 57 HMG teams with optional HMG Nests
- one Gun Platoon with three Type 52 75mm recoiless guns
- one Mortar Platoon with three Type 53 82mm mortars
- two Small three-hole bases
- nine Medium bases
Figures designed by Anton Ducrot
HMG Nest designed by James Brown
Painted by Mark Hazell, James Brown & Jeremy Painter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.