Vietnam Weapons Companies - VPABX08
Weapons Companies (VPABX08)
The PAVN weapons companies were equipped with an array of different armaments for a diverse number of roles. Much of the equipment was Chinese copies of either Soviet weapons or American equipment that was captured during the conflict in Korea.
For example, the Type 52 recoilless rifle was a copy of the American M20 75mm recoilless rifle and the Type 53 82mm mortar were copies of the old, but reliable Soviet 82-BM-37 battalion mortar.
Perhaps no piece of equipment was more important than the Type 54 12.7mm Anti-aircraft machine-gun. The American forces relied heavily on the helicopter for mobility, firepower and supply and any capability to threaten this dependence was welcomed by the communist forces.
|The AK47 Assault Rifle Team in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 52 75mm Recoilless Gun in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 53 82mm Mortar in Flames Of War Vietnam|
|The Type 54 12.7mm AA MG in Flames Of War Vietnam|
- one Anti-air Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team & three Type 54 12.7mm AA MG with crew
- one Mortar Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team
- three Type 53 82mm mortars with crew & one optional Observer AK47 Assault Rifle team
- one Recoilless Gun Company with one Command AK47 Assault Rifle team & three Type 52 75mm recoilless guns with crew
- one Small two-hole base
- three Small three-hole bases
- six Medium four-hole bases
- three Medium bases
Figures designed by Anton Ducrot
Painted by Mark Hazell, James Brown & Jeremy Painter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Milsims Games users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.